A perk of my monthly essential oil order is that the packing materials keep Bryce occupied for at least 5 minutes while I gleefully unbox everything. lol.
Here is the peek inside my box. As you can see it is a BIG month. But I also got some of the freebies from this months promotion! And I was able to restock a lot of the essential oils I was low or out of. Check it all out below….
Lavender Lip Balm
Lavender Lip Balm repairs and moisturizes with natural ingredients and infused with Lavender essential oil. I have heard great things about this, and I am a lip balm junkie, so of course I have to try it.
Thieves Dish Soap
New to Young Living’s product line, I am excited to see if this lives up to the hype I am hearing about. With naturally derived ingredients, Thieves® Dish Soap effectively cleans your dishes without chemicals, dyes, or synthetics. Young Living pure essential oils—Thieves®, Jade Lemon™, and Bergamot—work with other plant-based ingredients to leave your dishes sparkling clean.
Everyday Oils Kit
I have been a little, um, obsessed about using my oils. In fact, a lot of them are almost out or are empty. Between diffusing, experimenting with recipes, and using on our bodies for our aches and pains I was looking at an expensive re-order. So while looking at my options I saw YL offers this kit at an extra discount for ER members. Score. I get 10 oils in the 5 ml size including ones I don’t have currently. Great. Problem solved. These are the oils in the kit:
- Lavender essential oil, 5 ml
- Oh Lavender, you are a favorite!! My must have for Bryce’s bedtime routine. I ran out (SO not going to let them happen again), so I am VERY happy this has arrived. I rub it on my wrists, behind my ears, and for Bryce on his feet. I also use this over my sinuses if my allergies are acting up.
- Lemon essential oil, 5 ml
- I have been using this to clean Bryce’s highchair tray. Really takes out the stains.
- Peppermint essential oil, 5 ml
- I have been using this on my neck at night. Really helps loosen it up.
- Frankincense essential oil, 5 ml
- My new skincare miracle worker.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) essential oil, 5 ml
- Don’t have this one yet. Heard it is good for a lot especially pimples, bug bites, etc.
- Joy™ essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Thieves® essential oil blend, 5 ml
- With winter germs coming, this is a must to stock up on.
- PanAway® essential oil blend, 5 ml
- For my neck tension. Love this stuff. I put some on every night before I go to bed.
- Purification® essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Love diffusing this one. Takes out all cooking smells QUICKLY.
- Stress Away™ essential oil blend, 5 ml
- I LOVE using this to calm down before bed.
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitments, 6 pk.
Clear Vegetable Capsules 250 count
Clear vegetable capsules offer an all-natural way to get a daily dose of essential oils. I tried drinking the weight loss cocktail straight. After taste SO not for me. These are the way to go. No after taste required.
Essential Oil Bottle Labels 1 Set
It’s the little things in life. I now have lots of oil bottles. These are labels that fit on the top of the bottles. Yes please.
Cedarwood Essential Oil 15 ml
People have been raving about this one in the oil chat groups. Amazing for sleep they say and many people claim it has been their game changer for kid bedtime. After I heard that I added this to my order. Game on.
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) essential oil’s woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma can be added to your favorite skin care products and applied topically. This essential oil creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused.
Deep Relief Roll-On 10 ml
PanAway and Peppermint oils have really been helping my neck tension. I plan on using this roll-on for on-the-go relief.
Deep Relief essential oil roll-on is a Young Living-exclusive blend of pure essential oils formulated to use for massage after activity. Peppermint, Wintergreen, Copaiba, Helichrysum, Dorado Azul, and other essential oils each play an integral role in this blend.
Peace & Calming II- 5ml 5 ml
Everyone RAVES about this blend so I have to try it. It sounds amazing and also promotes sleep. (notice a theme with my order here – lol)
The gentle aroma of Peace & Calming II includes Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oils. This proprietary blend creates a relaxing and pleasant aroma when inhaled or diffused.
And don’t forget about my freebies! I love FREE stuff! I got Tangerine, Lemon AND AromaLife® FREE this month with my order. Love it.
Have some fun of your own by purchasing some essential oils. Read or order about them here.